Terms & Conditions
Sesion Tequila and the Sesion bottle design are
trademarks and/or registered trademarks
- This site is maintained by Sesion Tequila Limited (“we” or “us”) for the personal use, of people who are lawfully permitted to consume alcoholic beverages, in countries and other territories where the consumption of alcoholic beverages is lawful.
Use of our website
- You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit onto this site.
- You understand that we do not pre-screen Content, but that we and our designees have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or move any Content that is available.
- We are committed to protecting your right to use our website free from any content which is abusive or offensive, or which places your safety at risk. As such (by way of example, but not in limitation), users of our website are not permitted to:
- post any content which is false, misleading, inaccurate, libelous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, pornographic, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, harmful, tortious, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, or which violates any law protecting the rights of any person;
- harass, stalk, abuse, impersonate, intimidate, or otherwise threaten any person;
- disrespect or violate the privacy of any person;
- use our website for unwelcome, inappropriate or abusive communications or in any manner that does or might interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of our website;
- combine with other users of our website to induce, promote or conduct any illegal conspiracy or other effort intended to harass others or disrupt the business of others.
- We are also committed to protecting the intellectual and personal property rights of users of our website, and ask that users respect ours. As such (by way of example, but not in limitation), users of our website are not permitted to:
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to another user’s account information, computer systems or networks, whether associated with our website or not;
- post any content that infringes any Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any person;
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content from our website (including copyrights and trade marks) without our prior written consent and/or the prior written consent of the appropriate third party and/or user;
- use our website or our services to transmit, route, provide connections to, or store, any material that violates or promotes the violation of the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- We ask that users respect the technical integrity and community spirit of our website. As such (by way of example, but not in limitation), users of our website are not permitted to:
- provide false, inaccurate and/or incomplete registration and/or payment registration information;
- use a false identity, impersonate another person or use a name that they are not authorized to use;
- bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to our website;
- transfer their account (including feedback) and/or their password to another personwithout our consent;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, billing process, or any fees owed to us for services rendered;
- attempt to obtain any information or materials relating to our website through any means not intentionally made available through our website;
- take any action that may undermine the user referral system, the user feedback system or the ratings systems that Sesion Tequila will introduce;
- distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- use spyware or any form of deception (spoofing) on our website;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm us or our website, or the interests or property of users of our website;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users of our website, including email addresses, without their consent;
- “frame” or “mirror” or otherwise copy any portion of our website without our express written authorization;
- modify, adapt, or disable our website or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with our website;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our website for any purpose without our express written permission;
- bypass our robot exclusion headers or any other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to our website;
- take any action that imposes or may, in Sesion Tequila’s sole discretion, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website or any activities conducted on our website;
- violate any national or international laws or any third party rights;
- You agree that you will co-operate fully with us to investigate any suspected illegal or improper activity on our website including, but not limited to, granting us or any authorized representatives of ours access to any password-protected parts of your account.
- Any and all material which you contribute to our site must comply with the following content standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to the whole.
- Your contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- Contain sexually explicit material
- Harm or attempt to harm minors in any way
- Encourage, condone, promote, or glamorize under-age, excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcoholic beverages or drink driving
- Be targeted at an under legal drinking age audience
- Promote violence or any illegal or immoral behaviour
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with anyperson
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- This list is not an exhaustive list of the types of unacceptable uses that may result in the restriction, suspension or termination of your use of this site.
- Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and unless otherwise agreed in writing between us, we have the right to use, copy, disclose and distribute to third parties any such material in whole or in part for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. You waive any moral rights in respect of any material you upload to our site.
- With the exception of content uploaded by users, our website, its contents and all Intellectual Property Rights relating to and/or associated with our website and its contents are owned by us and/or our licensors. You acknowledge that:
- We are protected by Intellectual Property Rights;
- These Intellectual Property Rights are valid and protected in all media and technologies existing now or later developed;
- You agree not to directly or indirectly challenge our Intellectual Property Rights or assist any other party in doing so; and
- You may view, print, download or temporarily store extracts from our website for your personal, non-commercial reference without addition, alteration or deletion. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute, retransmit, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer any content or material from our website. You acknowledge that you will not acquire any Intellectual Property Rights by downloading or otherwise using any content or materials from our website.
- By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting content to our website, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted or will grant) us and/or our relevant related and/or affiliated companies around the world, a perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create deviated works from, distribute, perform and display your postings and other submitted content in their original or edited form, worldwide and/or to incorporate it in any other works in any form, media or technology no known or in the future. You also warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you have submitted or posted and that the posting and use of such content by us will not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
- The services, products and content on our website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. If that is the case, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered on our website. We are not a party to, and do not monitor, any transaction between users and third party providers of products or services.
- Neither we nor any of our licensors or suppliers warrants that your use of our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our website or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of your use of our website. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any communication with us on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from use of our website.
- You acknowledge that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to our website; what services and/or content users access on our website; what effects the services and/or content may have on individual users; how users may interpret or use the services and/or content; or what actions users may take as a result of having been exposed to the services and/or content.
- You release us from all and any liability for using or not using services and/or content on ourwebsite. Our website may contain, or direct users to websites containing, information that you may find offensive or inappropriate. We make no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through our website, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through our website.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible in any way for any interaction that occurs between you and any other user of our website. As between us and you, you alone shall be responsible for any consequences arising from your sharing, making available or otherwise exchanging, through a public area or through a private exchange, any form of contact or other information with any user of our website. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site, if in our sole opinion, such material does not comply with the above content standards and/or these terms and conditions.
- If you have a dispute with one or more other users of our website, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with that dispute.
Limitation of liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither we nor our suppliers or licensors shall be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages whatever or however arising out of or in anyway connected with your use of, or your inability to use, our website, any content posted on our website, or any products and/or services provided on our website, even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability in this way or to this extent. If that is the case, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- We control and operate our website from our offices in New Zealand. If you choose to access and use our website from a country other than New Zealand, you do so on your own initiative and you will be responsible for compliance with the laws of that country, if and to the extent that those laws apply.
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all copyrights, database rights, trade marks, service marks, patent rights, design rights, trade secrets, confidential information and other intellectual and proprietary rights of any nature, anywhere in the world;
- “our website” and “our site” means SesionTequila.com and any other website that we may own or operate in the future;
- “we”, “us”, “our” or “Sesion Tequila” means Sesion Tequila Limited, a duly incorporated New Zealand company (number 5656088), having its registered office and address for service at Martin Fine Business Law Limited, 14 Knox Street, Hamilton, New Zealand;
- “you” means each registered user of our website.