- Sesion Tequila Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that you have faith in the integrity of any personal information you provide on our website. We will rigorously defend your rights as a user of our website to privacy and the security of your personal information.
Collection and use of information, New accounts, Cookies, General site use information & Residual information
- Our website is a site for people over the age of 18. Our website offers fun, unique and powerful communication tools to link our brand with people from all over the world.
- When you create a new account on our website, you provide basic personal information about yourself, including your name, gender, country, age, username and email address. You provide this personal information so that we can set up a user account for you on our website. We may use this personal information to contact you and to send you information about us, our services and promotional material from our affiliated partners.
- We collect general information and statistics about the use of our website, traffic patterns, demand for relevant products, services, facilities, information and site-related data. We use this information to research our users’ interests, demographics and behaviour so that we can understand and serve the Sesion Tequila community better. The information and statistics we collect of this type will not identify you personally.
- If you wish to correct or delete information we hold about you on our website, please bear in mind that residual information will remain within our databases. We will not use this residual information for commercial purposes. However, we may need to use that information if we are required to by law.
Disclosure of information
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We do, however, monitor the information users make public on our website so that we can operate our website for research and social administrative purposes. As such, we reserve the right to sub-contract third parties to provide defined services on our behalf, such as data handling and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, or performing statistical analysis of the use of our services for research and other purposes. We will only give these third parties the minimum information they need to provide the service. We will require them to maintain the confidentiality of the information we give them and prohibit them from using that information for any other purpose.
- Beyond that, we will only disclose your personal information to third parties if you authorize us to do so, or if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with the law; or (b) protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Sesion Tequila and its employees or agents, users of our website, or members of the public.
- Sesion Tequila Limited is the entity that collects and holds the information provided by users of our website.
- The information you provide on our website will be stored and processed primarily in New Zealand and with our website hosts overseas. In addition, the information you provide may also be stored and/or processed in any country in which Sesion Tequila or any of our subsidiaries, affiliates or agents maintains their facilities.
- We are committed to protecting the personal information you provide on our website. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect you personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, you acknowledge the technical reality that we cannot completely guarantee the security of our servers or the means by which information is transmitted between your computer and our servers.
- We store all information you provide on our website on secure computers located in secure facilities. When we transmit personal information over the internet, we protect that information by using encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
- When you join Sesion Tequila, you will be asked to create a password. Your password is the key to your Sesion Tequila account and user profile. We recommend that you use unique combinations of numbers, letters and special characters for passwords.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your personal information. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do disclose your password, you are responsible for all actions taken by the user of your password on our website. We will never ask you to disclose your password details to us.
- If you suspect your password has been compromised in any way, please notify us on privacy@SesionTequila.com, and change your password.
Access to and correction of personal information
- We are committed to ensuring that you are always in control of any personal information we hold about you. As such, we will provide you with simple ways to access, update, amend or correct the information that you provide on our website.
Questions and/or comments
- “Information Practices” means our information collection, use and protection practices;
- “our website” or “site” means www.SesionTequila.com and any other website that we may own or operate now or in the future;
- “we”, “us”, “our” or “Sesion Tequila” means Sesion Tequila Limited, a duly incorporated New Zealand company having its registered office and address for service at Martin Fine Business Law Limited, 14 Knox Street, Hamilton, New Zealand;
- “you” means each user of our website.